Gift Guide {For Your Mister}

11.30.2015

found here
We keep holidays simple over here and only do a few gifts, so the gifts we get, we are willing to spend a little bit more on. This print has pretty much become the theme of our year. I think it's so so good...may be on my Christmas list...Of course, you don't have to spend a lot to get something really cool, so here's a list of some of our favorites for men, in a range of price-points. Click on the image that catches your eye! And 15% off with the Code ASHLEY on all Daniel Wellington Watches + Free World Wide Shipping :)

1 comment

Irene said...

It's so hard to be always thinking about what to give someone as a present for aaaall the different occasions throughout the year! I had a hard time for my fiancé's bday present so for Christmas I asked him to jus get one thing that we could both enjoy together and I'll do the same! Spending time doing sth together is a gift after all ;)

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.