40+ of the Best Striped Tops for Under $50//When Stripes Attack

8.24.2015

40+ Striped Tees for Under $50

If you follow me on instagram, you saw that I recently came forth with my biggest clothing addiction--striped tees (generally black and white stripes, but sometimes i make an exception). This past week alone I wore a different black and white striped tee 4 out of the 7 days and Simon was in stripes 5 out of 7...but like I said, it's only a problem if you think it's a problem... Even with a closet bursting in horizontals, I still find myself constantly on the search for the perfect one, so here are some favorites I've found this week.

Be sure to use the arrow to scroll over to the rest of the collage, some of the best ones ended up on the second page. Oh and bonus, almost all of them are on sale! Just click on the image to take you to the site.

No comments

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.