We've renewed our Netflix membership and intend on getting our moneys worth this month!
Here's a few of my very favorite, very Halloween appropriate movies:
1. The Fantastic Mr. Fox--the color story throughout this truly charming and hilarious movie is oh-so-fall-fantastic!
2. What Lies Beneath--Scariest movie of my life! Harrison Ford, I could never look at him the same again...
3. Hocus Pocus--When I was a kid, my best friend/cousin Bridgie and I would watch this year-round, but I always look forward to this season, because it's always replaying on TV! So, so, so good!
4. Wait Until Dark--so thrilling! You're on the edge of your seat the entire time.
5. The Birds--haven't seen it, but I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of birds, I really have vivid and horrifying nightmares about them dive-bombing me and everyone keeps telling me I must see this, so this is the year I try and face that phobia.
6. The Village--This is one of Marcus' favorites and I think I need to give it another watch, only saw it once in the theater...
Do You Have an Must-Sees in Preparation for All Hallows Eve?!