dix-huit

2.18.2011

Yesterday, after spending all day in Idaho Falls with Jenny we got some pleading texts from our rockstar, recording husbands. 

They missed their wives. 
So cute, right?

So we came back to my house and surprised them with homemade pazookies.
They were happy to have us back, and they were very happy we came bearing gifts :)

Just looking at these pictures is making my mouth water, and I can't wait to make them again tonight!

**Recipe: I just follow the recipe on the back of the tollhouse chocolate chip bag, but I add about a third of a package for instant vanilla pudding (small), then I put the cookie dough (after it's been in the fridge or freezer for a day+) in a muffin pan, a little less than half way full. 
Bake at 360 for about 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden, but the inside still looks a little gooey. 
Let them cool for a bit, so when  you flip them they don't fall apart. 
Place a cookie sheet over the muffin pan and flip them. 
Once they are out of the muffin pan, I flip them back over and there should be a little dip in the middle of the cookie perfect for a ball of ice-cream. 
Drizzle with chocolate and serve immediately.
People will love you forever.

11 comments

Anonymous said...

those look so yummy! thanks!

anna said...

oh my yum!!!

Beth's Blog said...

your outfit is soo cute!

Kitsune-kun said...

haha wow we just made a pizzookie last night too! only we just made one giant one.

ohpageboys.blogspot.com

Breton Bay said...

cant wait to try!. thanks for sharing- cute outfit!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

um i am going to make this for myself...and love myself forever.

Buky said...

Of course you had to look totally amazing.
Love!
Thanks for the Inspiration
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Those look so delicious! And you look really great in that light blue.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Ariane said...

I'm drooling! These looks amazing. What good wives you two are! :)

Shea Lennon said...

I love this gorgeous laid-back outfit, and my mouth is watering over those Pazookies. I think I need to make those. Very very soon.

Leslie said...

cant wait to try!. thanks for sharing- cute outfit!

© i believe in unicorns. Maira Gall.